Re: closed connection unexpectedly

From: Robert D Oden <roden(at)dbasetek(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PgSQL ADMIN <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: closed connection unexpectedly
Date: 2005-01-17 20:34:19
Lists: pgsql-admin
This table is a work table which can be rebuilt. I have tried dropping
this table and re-creating. I get the
same result  to the query. The log snippet I posted earlier reflects the
outcome after dropping and
re-creating. Wouldn't I eliminate corrupted data as an issue by dropping
and recreating or is it possible
for Postgres to use the same corrupted location when re-creating the table?

Doug