Re: Query with hexadecimal characters

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: James M Doherty PGADMIN <jimmyd(at)jdoherty(dot)net>
Cc: Merlin Moncure <merlin(dot)moncure(at)rcsonline(dot)com>,Luciano <ldelio(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Query with hexadecimal characters
Date: 2005-01-12 17:52:50
Lists: pgsql-odbc
James M Doherty PGADMIN wrote:
> I am not sure you are aware but COBOL will cause
> brain damage if used for an extended period of time

Yep that is where all the Y2K stuff came from. People
had been using Cobol for too long to actually program
correctly ;)

Don't even get me started on all the damage Java is doing
to once young, inspired and productive programmers.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> Jim
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Merlin Moncure"
> <merlin(dot)moncure(at)rcsonline(dot)com>

Command Prompt, Inc., your source for PostgreSQL replication,
professional support, programming, managed services, shared
and dedicated hosting. Home of the Open Source Projects plPHP,
plPerlNG, pgManage,  and pgPHPtoolkit.
Contact us now at: +1-503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com