PostgreSQL Performance

From: "BASEI, Sidnei R(dot)" <basei(at)sreb(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Performance
Date: 2005-01-11 20:48:09
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all

Actually I have the Oracle Database. I am searching about others
Databases Soluctions.

I have a server with 2 processors (XEON 2.8) and 2Gb of RAM memory.

The size of my actual Database is 5Gb and the it has 300 simultaneous
access.

The postgreSQL provide a good performance to my application?
How I could search about?
Thank you very much...

[]´s
Sidnei