Bugs

From: "Rangarajan" <rangarajan(at)insoft(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Bugs
Date: 2005-01-11 09:26:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Hello sir,

           We have developed an web application in ASP.Net with back end as
POSTGreSQL Version 7.4 for Linux, which works fine without any issues.
Recently we had tested the same application with POSTGreSQL Version 8.0 for
Windows, there we found lots of issues like if we input more than 2010
characters in a text box it stores well in the database whereas while
fetching and displaying the same some junk characters are automatically
added to the value and it displays.

We request you to give us a solution to fix the above said bugs as earliest
as possible.

Thanks for your consideration,
 Rangarajan M

  • Re: Bugs at 2005-01-11 17:02:23 from Andrew Dunstan

pgsql-hackers-win32 by date

Next:From: Simon RiggsDate: 2005-01-11 10:05:56