We have developed an web application in ASP.Net with back end as
POSTGreSQL Version 7.4 for Linux, which works fine without any issues.
Recently we had tested the same application with POSTGreSQL Version 8.0 for
Windows, there we found lots of issues like if we input more than 2010
characters in a text box it stores well in the database whereas while
fetching and displaying the same some junk characters are automatically
added to the value and it displays.
We request you to give us a solution to fix the above said bugs as earliest
Thanks for your consideration,
pgsql-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Oleg Bartunov||Date: 2005-01-11 11:10:00|
|Subject: Re: tsearch2 portability bug|
|Previous:||From: Nurlan Mukhanov||Date: 2005-01-11 06:55:48|
|Subject: CSS file|