Re: [BUGS] tsearch2 headline function fails to parse

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Tom Hebbron <postgresql(dot)org(at)hebbron(dot)com>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [BUGS] tsearch2 headline function fails to parse
Date: 2005-01-10 00:02:07
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-www

Tom Lane wrote:
> "Tom Hebbron" <postgresql(dot)org(at)hebbron(dot)com> writes:
<snip>
>>There also seems to be a problem with the bug submission form on the
>>website - the wwwmaster.postgresql.org server that handles the POST
>> data doesn't respond - it appears to be down?
>
> Not my turf, but maybe someone on pgsql-www will know what's up.

It seems to have been a temporary or intermittent problem. I just went
to the bug submission form at:

http://www.postgresql.org/support/submitbug

...and submitted a bug successfully. The "Thank you" page took a few
seconds to load than I was expecting (about 10 seconds in total), but
didn't time out.

If we get more reports of this, indicating its a continuing problem,
then we'll look into it. Otherwise, hopefully the failure was just a
once-off.

Thanks for letting us know guys.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
+ Frank Gaines