Link color

From: Alban Hertroys <dalroi(at)solfertje(dot)student(dot)utwente(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Link color
Date: 2004-12-30 13:21:52
Lists: pgsql-www
Could you please change the link color in the documentation to something
like #0060B0? That is more or less the same visual color as the
background of the header.

The current greenish blue lacks so much contrast that my display has
trouble displaying the text sharply. Maybe it looks fine on TFT or LCD,
but I have a CRT (A Sony G420; which is quite a good CRT, mind you) and
it looks absolutely terrible.

A larger font doesn't do the trick: Though it becomes better readable
once I use a magnification tool (something I normally only use to check
a design), that also makes the text fatter. I substituted a 90% font
using the webdeveloper toolbar, but the poor contrast stays.

Please change this, you can't possibly be proud of this. I would be
grateful (and I wouldn't be the only one it seems).

--

Alban Hertroys                      http://solfertje.student.utwente.nl
                  If I had a sig it would be fun,

pgsql-www by date

Next:From: nobodyDate: 2004-12-30 17:20:23