Re: Word 2002 - cannot list tables

From: Randall Smith <randall(at)tnr(dot)cc>
To: Greg Campbell <greg(dot)campbell(at)us(dot)michelin(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Word 2002 - cannot list tables
Date: 2004-12-22 20:10:11
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I am trying to merge letters using MS Word 2002.  I have set up a DSN
using the current version of the PostgreSQL ODBC driver.  I don't think
I'm using MS Query.  I'm not very familiar with Word (I don't personally
use it), I'm trying to set up merge documents for someone who must use
Word.  Should be simple.

I try to select the datasource using the 'Open Data Source' button on
the toolbar.  I then select New Source -> ODBC DSN -> 'My PostgreSQL
DSN' and I get this error:

Unable to obtain a list of tables from the data source.

Randall