Re: Word 2002 - cannot list tables

From: "Greg Campbell" <greg(dot)campbell(at)us(dot)michelin(dot)com>
To: Randall Smith <randall(at)tnr(dot)cc>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Word 2002 - cannot list tables
Date: 2004-12-22 19:30:54
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I don't want to come off as harsh, but seriously, you are looking for
help and extent of your problem description is you are trying to connect
MS Word to a PostgreSQL database via ODBC and it says you can't get a
list of tables.

MS Word is a word processor,.. PostgreSQL is a database, these thing we
know. So help us help you. Is MS Query involved? Are the scripting
capacities of Word VBA involved? Did you set up a datasource name (DSN)?
what steps have you taken? When does the error occur?