Re: Problems with pg_restore

From: Kaloyan Iliev Iliev <news1(at)faith(dot)digsys(dot)bg>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problems with pg_restore
Date: 2004-12-20 15:52:23
Lists: pgsql-general
Thanks Tom,

You are right. I coleage of mine has added the delete column after the
schema was created and it ptobably was on the bottom of the table and
dumped there. But now when I restore the schema this column is on the
top and the copy command wouldn't work. So I must change the schema file
on hand. To remove the column from the tracking_base table, and to add
it manuly on the bottem of each table that inherits it. This should
work. Thanks again.

   Kaloyan