Re: basic download and setup questions

From: "Luiz K(dot) Matsumura" <luiz(at)planit(dot)com(dot)br>
To: John DeSoi <desoi(at)pgedit(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: basic download and setup questions
Date: 2004-12-16 21:34:04
Lists: pgsql-novice
This User Account can be viewed by the "computer management" program in
windows XP
( Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Computer Management )
In this program acess the topic :
System Tools -> Local Users and Groups -> Users
Right click the postgres user and you can set a new password, delete or
change the properties for this account.

Hope this helps.