Re: mailing list offer

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2004-12-08 18:20:38
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello,

I am sure that everyone is doing their best to get the mailing lists
back up. However, I would like to re-extend my offer to host the mailing
lists.
In the time that the lists have been down the last two days I could have
built a brand new machine, restored from backup, had the lists back up
and running with 16 hours to spare.

I am not trying to step on any toes here but the main source of community
communication is down right now and has been for 24 hours. This is really
not good.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake