Re: Question reminder

From: Nicolas Modrzyk <Nicolas(dot)Modrzyk(at)inrialpes(dot)fr>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Question reminder
Date: 2004-12-06 09:58:48
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hi Kris,

This is an overnight test, and this has been reported by one of our
users as well. (on the same test, multiple times ...)
Basically, this thread has been like this for at least 4-5 hours, so I
don't think anything is going to unblock this anymore.
All the other thread of the test are in a normal wait position, and the
system is not using any resource anymore, so it should not be blocked by
other operation.
Most of the other requests are actually taking less than 10ms to execute.

The stress test is sending 2,000,000 transactions with each 3 write
requests in it.
The backend is still acessible using the psql command line tool ... I am
just wondering what is happening.

If you have any idea, indication please let me know.

Nicolas,