Re: XUL and mozilla/firefox SQL extension

From: Johan Wehtje <joweht(at)tpgi(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: mstory(at)uchicago(dot)edu, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: XUL and mozilla/firefox SQL extension
Date: 2004-11-29 03:52:28
Lists: pgsql-general
I have had a look at this also - although development appears to have
stalled somewhat the idea looks pretty great.
postgresql > apache > xul/sql/mozilla seems like the makings of an ideal
n tier platform.
Hopefully Jan Varga has not moved on to greener pastures, as this was
apparently a thesis project.

Johan Wehtje