Re: Error: column "nsptablespace" does not exist

From: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Roland Volkmann <roland(dot)volkmann(at)gmx(dot)de>
Cc: PostgreSQL Developers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Error: column "nsptablespace" does not exist
Date: 2004-11-28 14:57:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> with the new Beta5 you will receive an error ""column "nsptablespace"
> does not exist"" on phpPgAdmin and EMS PostgreSQL-Manager. Perhaps there
> will be some more applications around which are broken now.
>
> What is the future in this area? Back to schema of Beta4, or must all
> the utilities be ported to the new behavour?

You are using a pre-release version of a database server, and
phpPgAdmin's behaviour has had to change _several_ times to track it.

Don't expect a pre-release to work in any way.

We'll fix up phpPgAdmin CVS sometime this week. We might even do a
point release.

No other applications will be broken because no other application is
crazy enough to worry about displaying the tablespace on a schema just yet.

Chris