Re: Windows pgpass Problems..

From: "Eric Emerton" <Eric(dot)Emerton(at)etrials(dot)com>
To: "Lane Van Ingen" <lvaningen(at)esncc(dot)com>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Windows pgpass Problems..
Date: 2005-09-06 17:17:47
Lists: pgsql-admin

Right, I found where %APPDATA% was through all the other posts (including yours I believe) - but nevertheless dropping the pgpass.conf into ALL of the %APPDATA% areas - 'All Users', 'postgres' (windows user, just in case), 'emertone' (my machine id), 'Administrator' - none of them seem to take the fact that pgpass.conf is sitting there.

Eric