Re: Counting clicks, Download page?

From: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Counting clicks, Download page?
Date: 2004-11-22 00:28:14
Lists: pgsql-www
Maybe a good way is to create a simple perl script that counts out of
some standard logfile formats and provides the numbers in a file that
would be accessable but hidden in the ftp file structure... maybe .stats
or something... then we could easily make a ftp script to retrive the
information for a stats page.  If we agree that it's something that
we'll ask/require our mirrors to use on a crontab, I'll be happy to code
something that works against proftp and apache, with abstraction for the
regex to split out the data.

Gavin