Re: index use

From: Arshavir Grigorian <ag(at)m-cam(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: index use
Date: 2004-11-19 20:39:51
Lists: pgsql-performance

Thanks for all the replies. It actually has to do with the locales. The
db where the index gets used is running on C vs the the other one that
uses en_US.UTF-8. I guess the db with the wrong locale will need to be
waxed and recreated with correct locale settings. I wonder if there are
any plans to make LIKE work with all locales.

Again, many thanks. You guys are great!

Arshavir