Contacts for Greece

From: Michalis Kabrianis <mk(at)interzone(dot)gr>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Contacts for Greece
Date: 2004-11-19 08:52:51
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi
I was waiting long hoping for someone more marketing-related than me to
come up for Greece.
Unfortunately I haven't seen anybody :(

I could take over Greek contacts and answer any relative questions. My
technical background is fair and I don't think I'll have a problem on
the technical issues. I couldn't say the same thing for marketing-speak,
so I will probably just translate anything that comes out from English
to Greek.

If my late offer is not a problem, just let me know what exact info you
need for listing me as a contact person.

The data I have in mind is :

Greece
Michalis Kabrianis
Email: pgsql(at)interzone(dot)gr (will you make a gr(at)postgresql(dot)org ?)
Cell: +30-697-2211305
Fax: +30-210-5157748

Michalis Kabrianis
http://www.interzone.gr