Re: compile report

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Joachim Wieland <joe(at)mcknight(dot)de>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: compile report
Date: 2004-11-16 20:10:03
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave, Joachim,

Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Dave,
considering the version of ld reported by Joachim, it seems he is using
Debian/testing or unstable. I didn't take care of daily snapshots for a
while as I'm working on the two recent bugs opened on d.o. concerning
pgA3. I've just looked at snapshots and it seems no source snapshot was
produced since September 24...

Can you take a look at it please ? I'll adapt my scripts then and daily
snap for Debian testing/unstable should be back online ;)

> We now use the standard wxWidgets 2.5.3 (finally, no separate version!).
> Can you try again with that please?

Ron is on the way to upload official packages of 2.5.3 to the main
Debian unstable archive. If we are able to get a stable pgAdmin III
1.2.0 (RC or not) and if it builds ok on top of Ron's packages, this
would be the end of a "small" nightmare :)

> Regards, Dave

Regards,
Raphaël