Re: IBM VisualAge Smalltalk, ODBC, 8.0 Beta 4 and retrieving

From: M(dot)Feldtmann(at)t-online(dot)de (Marten Feldtmann)
To: Gary Doades <gpd(at)gpdnet(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: IBM VisualAge Smalltalk, ODBC, 8.0 Beta 4 and retrieving
Date: 2004-11-16 19:09:57
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I've actually three ODBC drivers installed with the names you described.

PostgreSQL version 8.00.00.2
PostgreSQL Legacy no version
PostgreSQL Unicode (beta) no version

Why has the standard driver a version number like this ? Is this the one
from the 8.0 beta 4 ?

And yes, I just switched the database in this project fom PostgreSQL to
SAPDB and used their 7.4 version (and ODBC drivers without problems).

Marten