Re: Alternate PostgreSQL.org Design

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>,Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>,Omar Kilani <omar(at)tinysofa(dot)org>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Alternate PostgreSQL.org Design
Date: 2004-11-12 21:51:43
Lists: pgsql-www
> Yes, that's how it should happen. But seeing as -advocacy decided to go
> and do their own website, and all we ever seem to get on this list from
> there is complaints and criticisms from people who clearly have't taken
> the time to check their facts before posting, I personally do not think
> they should be included in this. Now that is not a general criticism of
> the members of that list - many are *very* constructive community
> members. However, every time -advocacy get involved, we end up going
> round months old arguments again and again and get nowhere fast.

All due respect, but the whole www site is going nowhere fast in
general. I am on www, and I have seen no updates whatsoever about where
we are on the website, what tasks need to be completed, who is doing
them, estimated timelines...

or -- even a reminder to people of where to go to see these things if
they exist.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> Regards, Dave.

Command Prompt, Inc., home of PostgreSQL Replication, and plPHP.