pgAdmin III v1.2 RC?

From: Bjørn T Johansen <btj(at)havleik(dot)no>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin III v1.2 RC?
Date: 2004-11-10 18:21:12
Lists: pgadmin-support
I have just installed pgAdmin and it looks quite good, but there is one little thing
that is annoying.

When showing the results from a select in the grid, the width of the columns is
always way too small. Is there anyway around this or do I have to resize every column
everytime?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj(at)havleik(dot)no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied:

pgadmin-support by date