Help need to restore dropped db

From: Allen Smith <asmith86(at)midsouth(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Help need to restore dropped db
Date: 2004-11-03 19:39:23
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am having a little issue. I did a dropdb. I had archived like this:
pg_dump -v -Fc -f vs-bkp.tar.gz vs

the when I tried to restor after recreating the db with:
pg_restore -v -O -d vs vs-bkp.tar.gz
it returns
pg_restore: connecting to database for restore
Password:
after I enter the password I get
pg_restore: creating FUNC PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE plpgsql_call_handler()
pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR: function
"plpgsql_call_handler" already exists with same argument types
pg_restore: *** aborted because of error

any suggestions?????

Allen Smith
/Everyone is a genius. It's just that some people are too stupid to
realize it./