Re: [pgsql-www] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Alexey Borzov <borz_off(at)cs(dot)msu(dot)su>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal
Date: 2004-11-03 17:43:39
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

>> The product isn't even 1.0 yet and very few people are using it. If
>> you are unhappy with it, why not donate some resources
>> and help make it a better product?
>

> Why are you behaving so protectively?

I felt, possibly incorrectly that you were attacking what I consider a
decent project. This could very well be what Josh Berkus was speaking
about in terms of language barriers etc...

If that is the case I apologize.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc., home of PostgreSQL Replication, and plPHP.

Attachment Content-Type Size
jd.vcf text/x-vcard 640 bytes