Re: Why is Gborg still listed?

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Why is Gborg still listed?
Date: 2004-10-30 17:20:20
Lists: pgsql-www
>> PgOleDB
>> pl/Java
>> Slony
>> npgsql
> these were all before we had PgFoundry in place ... there are
> procedures being worked on to move projects over with minimal loss of
> data (ie. database conversion routines from gborg schema -> pgfoundry
> schema), but they haven't been finalized yet ...

O.k., maybe I am just dense but the plan IMHO should be:

   You have 60 days to move your stuff.
   After 60 days, Gborg will become read only.
   After 90 days, the Gborg domain will automatically redirect to
I bet people move there stuff then.

Joshua D. Drake

> ----
> Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services
> (
> Email: scrappy(at)hub(dot)org           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ:
> 7615664

+1-503-667-4564 - jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com -