Re: QMail

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Tino Wildenhain <tino(at)wildenhain(dot)de>
Cc: Russell Smith <mr-russ(at)pws(dot)com(dot)au>, Eric <ericg(at)conceptid(dot)ca>,pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: QMail
Date: 2004-10-30 16:25:07
Lists: pgsql-general
>Do you know anything else? dbmail seems too much mysql
>centric while at least providing access to postgresql
>which is a pro. The storage of mails in big chunks
>seems less then ideal and you need clever views to
>get local part and host seperately.

Hello,

We were able to put something together fairly easily in Perl
which has excellent (if you like perl) facilities for dealing
with multi-part mime etc...

Sorry it was for a customer so we can't provide source. However
I know it only took us about 3 days and it has been in place for
2 years without issue.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake