Why is Gborg still listed?

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Why is Gborg still listed?
Date: 2004-10-30 16:19:13
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello,

It was my understanding that Gborg is deprecated and that we are trying to
get people to move to the new infrastructure, specifically
Gforge/projects.postresql.org?

It seems that even more people are using Gborg now. I see:

PgOleDB
pl/Java
Slony
npgsql

All being fairly active projects on Gborg. Does it not stand to reason
to aggressively
pursue getting these projects to use the projects.postgresql.org site?

It may also help to stop advertising Gborg on the PostgreSQL.Org site
and start referencing
projects.postgresql.org instead.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake