Why is Gborg still listed?

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Why is Gborg still listed?
Date: 2004-10-30 16:19:13
Lists: pgsql-www

It was my understanding that Gborg is deprecated and that we are trying to
get people to move to the new infrastructure, specifically

It seems that even more people are using Gborg now. I see:

All being fairly active projects on Gborg. Does it not stand to reason
to aggressively
pursue getting these projects to use the site?

It may also help to stop advertising Gborg on the PostgreSQL.Org site
and start referencing instead.

Joshua D. Drake

+1-503-667-4564 - jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com -

pgsql-www by date