Re: '1 year' = '360 days' ????

From: Guy Fraser <guy(at)incentre(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: '1 year' = '360 days' ????
Date: 2004-10-28 15:19:10
Lists: pgsql-general
Gaetano Mendola wrote:

> Guy Fraser wrote:
>
>> Trivia: In approximately 620 million years a day will be twice as
>> long as it is today.
>
> Do you think then that Postgres628M.0 will fix it ?  :-)
>
> Regards
> Gaetano Mendola

I just hope, I don't have to work an equivalent fraction of the day for the
same pay, but with any luck I'll have all my bills paid and be retired by
then. ;-)

--
Guy Fraser
Network Administrator

There is a fine line between genius and lunacy, fear not, walk the
line with pride. Not all things will end up as you wanted, but you
will certainly discover things the meek and timid will miss out on.