Re: next meeting?

From: Tim Allen <tim(at)proximity(dot)com(dot)au>
To: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Anand Kumria <wildfire(at)progsoc(dot)uts(dot)edu(dot)au>
Subject: Re: next meeting?
Date: 2004-10-28 05:42:39
Lists: sydpug
Anand Kumria wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We've changed to the first Tuesday of each month as the new meeting
> date. For a lot people, next Tuesday will almost be a holiday. Thoughts
> about postponing SydPUG for a week?

The horse race doesn't make any difference from my point of view - I'll
be at work during the day, and hopefully sobered up enough after our
office cup party to attend a PUG. So count me as a vote for going ahead
as per the usual schedule.

> Cheers,
> Anand

BTW, do we have an agenda sorted yet? I'm willing to talk about what my
company does with postgres at a meeting at some stage - but I'd need a
bit of notice, so if there isn't already anything else lined up for this
meeting then let me know PDQ.

Tim

Tim Allen          tim(at)proximity(dot)com(dot)au
Proximity Pty Ltd  http://www.proximity.com.au/
   http://www4.tpg.com.au/users/rita_tim/