Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Ned Lilly <ned(at)nedscape(dot)com>
Cc: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>, Omar Kilani <omar(at)tinysofa(dot)org>,pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org,emily(at)tinysofa(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL.org Design Proposal
Date: 2004-10-27 17:08:14
Lists: pgsql-advocacypgsql-www
Ned Lilly wrote:
> I like it too, very much.  Only question is, how does the design scale
> to 800x600, which should probably still be the minimum?

I seriously doubt anyone trying to use PostgreSQL is stuck at 800x600.
1024x768 is probably good enough. It does fix in 1024x768 btw :)

The only part that I don't like is the big old elephant. Although I
think it is a nice touch, I think it takes to much away from the info
being presented.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc., home of PostgreSQL Replication, and plPHP.