Re: pgAdmin III v1.2 Beta-3: Problem with "alter

From: Walter Haslbeck <wh(at)hillerzentri(dot)de>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III v1.2 Beta-3: Problem with "alter
Date: 2004-10-27 12:47:14
Lists: pgadmin-support

Andreas Pflug schrieb:

> I can't reproduce this. I tried different ways; regardless how "public"
> is entered into the combobox, add/change will replace the public-arwd

I don't enter "public" in the combobox, I select public in the listview
above. I try to explain it again:

I starting with a table with the following access rights:

root a*r*w*d*R*x*t*
public arwd
user1 arwd

Then:

* open Privileges dialog
* select the secound line in the listview (public arwd)
* deselect 'DELETE' checkbox
* click on "Add/Change" Button

This can be reproduced with pgAdminIII 1.2b3 on win2k/sp4 and winXP/sp2.
(Haven't tried the linux version untill now).

BTW: I'm new to this list, So a question: Is it ok to send screenshots?
To describe bugs in GUI-applications a screenshot can say more then a
lot of words... :)

Walter