Walter Haslbeck wrote:
> I just discovered a problem with pgAdmin III v1.2 Beta-3:
> If you try to change user/group privileges (right click on table, dialog
> "Properties", Tab "Privileges") you get some strange results.
> Eg. take a table with the privileges:
> root a*r*w*d*R*x*t*
> public arwd
> user1 arwd
> Now you want to remove "DELETE" from public:
> Click on public, uncheck "DELETE", click on "Add/Change".
> instead of removing the "d" from the Privileges column of the "public"
> line, there is a new entry in the list with a blank User/Group name and
> "awd" rights.
I can't reproduce this. I tried different ways; regardless how "public"
is entered into the combobox, add/change will replace the public-arwd
entry with public-arw.
Please specify every mouse click you do.
In response to
pgadmin-support by date
|Next:||From: Andreas Pflug||Date: 2004-10-27 12:31:41|
|Subject: Re: BUG in New Server Dialog|
|Previous:||From: Walter Haslbeck||Date: 2004-10-27 12:05:07|
|Subject: pgAdmin III v1.2 Beta-3: Problem with "alter Priveleges"|