mbox format

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: mbox format
Date: 2004-10-23 18:23:55
Lists: pgsql-www
Hello,

Apparently Internet Explorer can not directly open (or download) the
mbox files on archives.postgresql.org.
Firefox recognizes them as actual mailbox files. I have no idea what IE
is doing with them.

We need to get the mbox files in a compressed format on the web, gz or zip.

Marc what is this going to take? Or do I need to write a mod_rewrite
that processing them through a script
before they are sent?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake