Re: UHH - what?? bad date answer suddenly

From: Reini Urban <rurban(at)x-ray(dot)at>
To: George Weaver <gweaver(at)shaw(dot)ca>
Cc: RK <hiding(at)freemail(dot)hu>, pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: UHH - what?? bad date answer suddenly
Date: 2004-10-22 16:41:59
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
George Weaver schrieb:
> You have probably experiencing a known problem with cygwin.  See:
> http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-07/msg01016.html

just yesterday a similar fix for cron was detected and fixed.
(re-sync with windows system time after hibernate)

if it will not be fixed upstream in the libc (not very likely),
I will add a cygwin patch to the next postgresql build. But I'm very
busy right now.

--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/