Re: mailing list offer

From: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>,"Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2004-10-19 22:30:49
Lists: pgsql-www
Justin Clift wrote:
> Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>>
>> Thanks, but the mailing lists are fine where they currently are ...
>> there are no current plans to move them ...
>
> Actually, it's an interesting thought and once in place it would free up
> people's time for other stuff.

I'm interested in what other people's opinion on this is.

Personally, I feel this is worth considering because it gives us more
practice at getting existing PG companies further involved, and Command
Prompt is a relatively safe bet here.

That's a good thing I feel, because we'll likely get further offers as
PG gains wider usage.

?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift