mailing list offer

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2004-10-19 01:28:39
Lists: pgsql-www
Hello,

Now that CMD is hosting the archives I thought that I would offer some
more resources. I would be willing to purchase a dedicated machine to
host the mailing lists at our location. We would use this machine for
the archives and lists both.

As we already relay a great deal of the archive traffic through two of
our machines I do not see our bandwidth (3 DS3s) as being an issue. In
terms of reliability the machine would also be placed on a natural gas
fired generator and of course the network is switched and firewalled.

I would also be willing to dedicate some resources to some other
projects that people have brought up, including direct integration of
the mail archives and lists into PostgreSQL.

What are the thoughts on this?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

pgsql-www by date