Does anyone mind if I reset the password for the 'zope' user?

From: Justin Clift <jclift(at)digitaldistribution(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Pablo Ermida Corrêa <pcorrea(at)digitaldistribution(dot)com>
Subject: Does anyone mind if I reset the password for the 'zope' user?
Date: 2004-10-18 01:22:57
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi all,

There's a 'zope' user on the techdocs server.

I don't know the password for that user and I'd like Pablo to re-install
Zope/Plone using that user.

Does anyone have a problem with my resetting the password for the zope user?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Executive Director
Digital Distribution Global Training Services Pty. Ltd.