Re: FW: V 1.20 Beta 1

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: ets(at)rolland-fr(dot)com
Cc: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: FW: V 1.20 Beta 1
Date: 2004-10-14 17:42:29
Lists: pgadmin-support

Andreas Pflug wrote:
> Dave Page wrote:
>
>> [forwarded to the list - please correct your address book!]

Hi,

Mmmh French translation help would be appreciated as I'm quite busy with
packaging stuff. BTW, many of the sentences you fix are already fixed in
the current cvs head (recheck them if you feel like I did mistake [and I
'm quite sure I did some]). Can you please check out the current .po
file and propose updates/corrections with most priority to
non-translated or fuzzy strings ? If you need more details, just drop me
a mail with cc to pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, we'll help as much as
we can.

Regards,
Raphaël