Re: wx 2.5.3 success!

From: Alexander Borkowski <alexander(dot)borkowski(at)abri(dot)une(dot)edu(dot)au>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: wx 2.5.3 success!
Date: 2004-10-13 01:24:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

> Excellent - you say wxGTK; have you tried under Windows?

I just tried under Windows XP and it builds fine (you have to copy
include/wx/setup_redirect.h to include/wx/setup.h and set
wxDIALOG_UNIT_COMPATIBILITY to 0 in include/wx/msw/setup.h).
Unfortunately, I don't have the time to give it any dedicated testing,
but I will continue to use this version during my work and will report
any problems. If you want me to try anything specific just let me know.

Cheers,

Alex