Re: wx 2.5.3 success!

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net,pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: wx 2.5.3 success!
Date: 2004-10-12 16:55:14
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> Excellent - you say wxGTK; have you tried under Windows?

Not yet, I'm investigating a gtk focus problem (which was present in the
old snapshot too) on the wxCalendarBox control (e.g. dlgUser valid until).

> I suggest we postpone upgrading until after release

I'd suggest quite the opposite, have RC1 done with that snapshot already
(unless a wx showstopper is detected). Our official release should use
3rd party versions that are as official as possible.

Regards,
Andreas