Re: Foreign keys / MATCH FULL, PARTIAL, etc.

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: Alexander Borkowski <alexander(dot)borkowski(at)abri(dot)une(dot)edu(dot)au>,pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Foreign keys / MATCH FULL, PARTIAL, etc.
Date: 2004-10-11 13:36:15
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

AFAIR at the moment of implementing that part the 7.3 doc didn't fully
document pg_constraint. The correct answer to this question now is
pg_constraint.confmatchtype.

We'll fix this for 1.3/1.4. It requires dialog changes, so this has to
wait a little. Thanks for pointing out this missing option, we'd
probably would have missed it up to pgsql 2030 :-)

Regards,
Andreas