Re: Server unreliability

From: "Gavin M(dot) Roy" <gmr(at)ehpg(dot)net>
To: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Server unreliability
Date: 2004-09-29 17:48:34
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

/I think mirroring of the web & FTP sites helped hub.org too much,
but I still agree with you. Do you have any suggestions for that?
Who would/could support/donate such a bandwidth?

/

I'm always willing to donate such things. I've got about 80mbit unused
right now./

/

/I hope we'll not begin a OS/distro war! (O.K, it'd be good if Red
Hat contributes RHEL to PostgreSQL project ;) Anyone from Red Hat in
here, or in -core? ;) ) /

Heh, I use Gentoo if it makes any difference. /

/

/Well, web team (mostly Alexey) is working on it. We have a fabulous
new design (you know...). I think it'll be ready before 8.0.0. See
the -www archives for that (Archives? Umm maybe Google...)/

/
/Hopefully the logo banner gets updated with my change or the author can
clean it up a bit... the current one is too fuzzy, the glassy logo is
nice but didnt resize well. I can make one sized correctly if wanted.

Gavin