Re: cache lookup failed for relation

From: Michael Guerin <guerin(at)rentec(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: cache lookup failed for relation
Date: 2004-09-28 12:38:33
Lists: pgsql-novice

The error jdbc is catching is:

Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: cache lookup failed for relation 357272221

when executing:

select * into temp table t from fnGetCompositeIds2(4130059995);

The unfortunate thing is that its not reproducible in psql, and only
shows up when a number of clients are going against the database. I'll
dig further for more information.

thanks
michael