Re: pgadmin3 po file for zh_CN

From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: Weiping <laser(at)qmail(dot)zhengmai(dot)net(dot)cn>
Cc: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>,pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin3 po file for zh_CN
Date: 2004-09-28 10:40:18
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

This is a new feature of poedit 1.2.5, a strong advantage over the 1.2.2
version I've been using. The newer poedit checks if the %d or %s format
identifiers match between english and translated string. If they don't
match, the application may crash from that.
This can be identified easily; offending rows are marked red.

> Update not applied.

Additionally, I noticed that the updated .po is smaller than the
previous one, this seems weird (but might be correct). Please check.

Regards,
Andreas