Re: tsearch2 poor performance

From: Kris Kiger <kris(at)musicrebellion(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: tsearch2 poor performance
Date: 2004-09-27 17:44:56
Lists: pgsql-adminpgsql-hackers
Josh,

    I am running my tests on a dual processor PIII 1 GHz machine with
2Gb of RAM.  There are four hard drives set up.  One for OS/logging and
three in a raid-5 configuration for the postgres data directory.

Kris

--
Kris Kiger

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information in this transmission is private, confidential, may be legally privileged, is property of the sender and is intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the addressee, you should not read, disclose, distribute, copy, use or rely upon the information contained in this transmission.  If you have received this transmission in error please delete or destroy it and notify DIGONEX TECHNOLOGIES, INC. immediately at (317) 638-4154.