All ops on one particular table cause a hang?

From: Robb Shecter <robb(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: All ops on one particular table cause a hang?
Date: 2004-09-19 21:16:31
Lists: pgsql-admin
I just created a table, but now cannot access it or even drop it.  I can
access all the other tables in the database just fine.  But any client
command or app (like pg_dumpall) that references this new table hang.

I looked through the docs and FAQ for a any mention of this, or a way to
repair or drop a table some other way, but can't find it.

Thanks for any ideas.
Robb

pgsql-admin by date