translation question volume 2 ;)

From: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: translation question volume 2 ;)
Date: 2004-09-16 19:24:34
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dear all and in particular translators,

Just trying to help with the french translation as Jean-Michel is not
available.
I've seen some strings with ampersand behind a particular caracter. I
bet it has something to do with keyboard shortcut... If yes, shall I
respect the shortcut or is it dynamically calculated at run time because
of the ampersand behind the caracter ?
Example:
&Tip
becomes Astuce in french. Shall I declare &Astuce or must I declare
As&tuce ?

Regards,
Raphaël

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2004-09-17 07:20:05