Re: Translation of pgAdmin III V1.2

From: Lauris Bukšis <lauris(at)nix(dot)lv>
To: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Translation of pgAdmin III V1.2
Date: 2004-09-15 12:27:17
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Btw homepage have incorrect status. I know that yesterday I updated
latvian po file with newest pot file and I had all 1015 translated
strings but pgadmin homepage shows that there is 4 untranslated strings.
I dowloaded latvian po file from homepage and there everything was ok
(1015 translated strings). I still think that there is something wrong
with translations.php script ;)

Lafriks