Thanks for great work on docs...

From: "Mike Morris" <mike(at)musicplace(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Thanks for great work on docs...
Date: 2004-09-12 01:11:54
Lists: pgsql-docs
Hi,

I'm relatively new to PG, having done some initial testing on Windows, and more recently
setting up a Linux dev box... the goal being that I'm moving my small business towards
being mostly an open source shop.

In getting more familiar with open source, it seems to me that documentation is usuallly the
weakest point; there've been some products I suspect are great that I am not using yet
because the docs are so bad.

I joined this list specifically to say, "Great work on the PostgreSQL documentation!" It's well
organized, good english grammar & syntax, the works. It's commercial quality. I'm not a
professional writer, but I do know that takes a lot of work.

Thanks!

MikeM

Mike Morris
The Music Place
1617 Willowhurst Avenue
San Jose, CA 95125
(408) 445-ARTS (2787)
    Your Free Definition:
        Dictatorship (n): a form of government under which everything
        which is not prohibited is compulsory.